The Key To Getting A Well Sculpted Body
Whether you are working out at home or at the gym with the assistance of a fitness trainer, you should know the right exercise regimen to follow if you are to get that toned “beach body”. And to help you out, here are those areas you need to focus on:
A flat, to-die-for abs is a product of discipline and rigorous exercise. You cannot achieve this with your normal daily activities; you need a workout that challenges your abdominal muscles.
Here is an easy-to-follow routine that you can do for about 5-10 minutes a day to get flatter abs.
1. Lie on the floor with your back flat and with your hands under your buttocks palm down.
2. Tighten the muscles in your stomach and lift your legs straight up in the air.
3. Lower your legs slowly towards the floor, stopping at an angle between 30 and 45 degrees. Hold this position for several seconds and then bring your feet back to the original position. Continue doing this until you feel satisfied.
Perhaps, the most difficult muscle to tone in this part of the body is the inner thigh. While the front and back can be easily shaped by jogging and squatting, the this area can stay squishy no matter the effort. If such is your dilemma, consider this exercise:
1. Lie on a cushioned surface with your back and palm flat on the ground and with your head raise a little so you can see your lower body.
2. Raise your legs, leaving them at about 4 to 6 inches above the ground.
3. With your abdominal and inner muscles tightened, cross your legs back and forth like the motion of a scissor. Do this for 6 to 8 times at 8 seconds per set.
Nothing is more attractive than a pair of tight and shapely hindquarters. Here is a workout to help you get such:
1. With your back and feet flat on the floor, bend your legs up.
2. Raise one of your legs straight while ensuring that both knees are parallel.
3. Lift your butt off the ground slowly, making your knee, hip and shoulder aligned.
Stay in this position for 6 to 8 counts, and repeat each step for 12 to 15 steps on both sides.
These are just a few simple exercises you can do at home to get a well-toned physique. To help you get on the right track, contact Crown Fitness right away.
Rhondda Cynon Taff